The Inventory Tweaks mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is one of the most popular Minecraft mods on the Curse Forge website, and for good reason. This client mod gives you an incredible level of control over your inventory, plus it optimizes your interactions with held items to make farming, hunting and doing other tasks much faster and simpler. Besides automatically replacing your tools after they break as long as you’re carrying spares, Inventory Tweaks also does the same thing with stacks of blocks, so when you place the last block in your held stack, another full stack will pop into your hands if you’re carrying one.
This saves tons of time stopping the game to go into your inventory and arrange stuff. It also lets you keep more useful items in your hotbar by allowing you to devote just a single space to whatever tools or blocks you’re using. Inventory Tweaks for Minecraft allows for quick sorting of your inventory and the contents of any chest too, with just a single click. You can customize the way this mod sorts items through the configuration files too, so it will always sort your items and chests in the way you want them to be sorted, not in the way someone else designed them to be sorted.
Inventory Tweaks Mod Features
- It automatically replaces your tools as they break, and item stacks once emptied.
- It sorts your inventory and your chests in a single click/keystroke.
- It provides lots of powerful shortcuts to move items around.
- It allows you to customize entirely the way your inventory is sorted, thanks to clever configuration files.
v1.61 for Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.9.4:
- Default file creation works with larger files.
- Config backup files are now created in the correct location.
- ‘Cooked Fish’ now has the correct current ID in the tree file (Mojang originally misspelled it, then fixed it later).
- The item tree has learned how to compare item data in JSON format, needed for 1.9’s potion changes.
Inventory Tweaks Mod Installation
- Download Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod from below, in your preferred version.
- Double-click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into .minecraft/mods directory.
- Run Minecraft with the Forge version!
- To have the
modsfolder, you must download and install Forge. Alos, run Forge once before installing the mod.
- .minecraft folder can be found in the following location:
- for Windows:
- for Linux:
- for Mac OS X:
- for Windows:
- Make sure you select correct Forge Profile to use in-game after you install Minecraft Forge.